Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you—or anyone you feel comfortable introducing me to.
A homeowner can significantly reduce the amount they pay for their home in the long run, if they make small extra payments on their mortgage. However, paying even more on top of a high mortgage can be challenging. Here are 5 ways to take the sting out of making extra payments:
- Make an extra house payment each quarter to pay off a mortgage 11 years earlier.
- Divide a single payment by 12 and add that amount to each monthly payment.
- Pay half of your payment every two weeks, also known as bi-weekly payments.
- Round up your payments so you’re paying at least a few extra dollars a month.
- Increase your payment when you get a raise or bonus.
- Take half of your income tax refund and pay it on your mortgage
If you or someone you know wants to discuss mortgage terms, contact me at 604-726-9550 or Karen@citywidemortgage.
Also ask for a copy of my free report: Credit Card Secrets.
KAREN BOIES Your Mortgage Consultant For Life
DLC City Wide Mortgage Service
P.S. Is someone in your life considering getting a new mortgage or refinancing? Please introduce us, so that I can help them get the right terms for them.